- Young children can and should receive spiritual training.
- Home is the primary place for spiritual training.
Our preschool program meets these needs through …fun – and lots of it! But Awana is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ. Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our preschool program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand in hand.
Bible-centered handbooks and club activities help your children begin to build a solid understanding of the basics of Christianity at an early age. Your kids will reap immediate benefits from their involvement in this exciting program. Just look at what they will learn after only two years:
- Approximately 55 memory verses – and up to 120 additional verses if they complete our extra-credit curriculum
- Key basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
- The gospel message and their need to trust Christ as Savior
To be enrolled in the program, your child must be three years old by September 1st of the current year.
Yearly dues help cover the cost of your child’s uniform and club operating expenses. Your child will also need a Cubbies handbook for each year they are in Cubbies. Soon your child will begin to receive award patches, usually one every three weeks. Award patches are displayed on the Cubbies uniform vest. .
6:15 — Cubbies may begin Checking In
6:30-6:45– Coming-in Time Activity
6:45-6:55 — Cubbies Flag Ceremony, Song time, birthdays, verse reminder
7:00-7:30— Group Rotations
Cubbie 1 to Story Time, Game Time
Cubbie 2 to Game Time, Story Time
7:30-7:50 — Book Time, Verses, and Snacks
7:50-8:00- Awards & Announcements
Parents Pick up Cubbies in the Activity Room